TCM-4 Tangential Cutting Module For CNC Routers
- Usually ships within 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
- Calculated at Checkout
TCM-4 Tangential Cutting Module for CNC Machines
Part Number: 110100
EcoCam TCM-4 is a tangential cutting module installed on CNC-machines for cutting complex shapes out of various soft materials such as foils, fabrics, cork, sealing materials and more. The blade is rotated by an actuator in the direction of cutting, processing even small contours and texts fast and with a high degree of accuracy and precision. The pressure force of the gliding shoe can be adjusted sensitively.
- Fixed non-oscillating blade mount for cutting thin soft materials
- Adjustable wheel for pressure control
- Continuous adjustment of cutting depth
- Robust housing is made of CNC-machined aluminum alloy
- Opto-electronic, contact-less detection of the blade position
- Compatibility with equipment from different manufacturers
- 43mm neck for easy attachment to spindle holders
- Attached, Part Numbers 250013 and 250010
- High quality solid carbide blades